Speaker Loren Chris Stone enjoys sharing his experience and educating organizations on best practices that can compliment their strategies.
A biography of the speaker Loren Chris Stone is available HERE. He takes the time to listen to ‘you’ and develop a presentation that is ‘your own’.
A charismatic, funny, open, and engaging speaker that speaks to his audience and not at them. He prefers to get his audience involved so everyone is learning from each other, including himself. He is often referred to as “Forest Loren” after the famous movie character due to his travel and inspiring stories.
Loren’s audience has included corporate level executives, managers, business owners, non-profits, developers, entrepreneurs, students, communities and employees to name a few. He can develop presentation topics to accommodate the target audience.
“Loren played a key role in the success of the 2016 UAS Midwest Conference in Dayton Ohio. We received exceptionally positive feedback on the value of his keynote speech concerning the Unification of Flight Training and Education, both for subject material and quality of presentation. This session helped our attendees better understand the advancements in technology and initiatives supporting the development of the rapidly evolving UAS industry”, John Ingham, Vice-president, Aerospace Programs at Dayton Development Coalition.
Entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, training, motivation, social media, and life experiences. Loren’s personal and business experiences provide a wealth of topics to choose from to begin the conversation.
- UAS Midwest Conference 2016, keynote speaker, The Unification of Flight Training and Education.
- Unmanned Systems Academic Conference 2016, featured speaker.
- Harvard Business School, featured speaker and panelist, Hospitality & Travel Conference.
- International Spa Association Conference, featured speaker, “Social Media, The conversation has started…where are you?”
- Morocco Hotel & Spa Congress, interactive round table
- International Spa Association Conference, featured speaker, “Roadmap for a marketing strategy”
- Asia Budget & Economy Hotels Conference, Singapore, China, keynote
- International Travel Alliance for Holiday Specialists, Great Britain, presenter (9 consecutive years)
- International Travel Summit for Travel Agents, Mexico, speaker (5 consecutive years)
- International Hospitality Alliance, London, Brighton, Wimbledon, Leeds, Great Britain speaker and trainer
- International Hospitality Alliance, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Germany, speaker and trainer
- International Hospitality Alliance, Dublin, Ireland, presenter
- International Hospitality Alliance, Monterrey, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Mexico, speaker and trainer
- Summit County Chamber Annual Conference, presenter and speaker
- Summit County Membership Conference, presenter and speaker, “Better Together”
- Summit County Inaugural Economic Development Summit, presenter and speaker
“Loren played a key role in the success of the 2016 UAS Midwest Conference in Dayton Ohio. We received exceptionally positive feedback on the value of his discussion concerning the Unification of Flight Training and Education, both for subject material and quality of presentation. This session helped our attendees better understand the advancements in technology and initiatives supporting the development of the rapidly evolving UAS industry.” — John Ingham, Vice-president, Aerospace Programs at Dayton Development Coalition.
“Loren and I were speakers on the International Spa Association Marketing Panel in Orlando. Loren offers strong finance and marketing expertise, plus valuable insights to succeed in the travel, spa and hospitality industries.” — Craig Oliver, President, Spas of America
“Loren Stone is a man of many talents. I’ve had the pleasure of speaking on a panel with him at several conferences and he has a way of mesmerizing audiences with on-point data and thought provoking commentary. He is well versed on a variety of topics and always leaves his participants wanting for more.” — Darlene Fiske, Owner of The Fiske Group: Public Relations and Marketing Strategies