A sampling of Loren Chris Stone's professional experience:
- A successful history of global marketing, sales and operations in the industries of hospitality; spa; wellness; ecommerce; technology; global and third partly logistics (3PL) world-class events and entertainment; and real estate development.
- Accreditation's from local, national and world organizations for demonstrating exceptional quality standards and exemplary guest satisfaction.
- Ideas that work with documented results showing success is more than a great idea.
- An accomplished diplomat. Highly effective with internal and external customers, owner relations, executives and global relationships.
- An innovative, results driven leader with a proven track record of market expansion via an accomplished strategic planning methodology with a meticulous commitment to quality and excellence.
- International spokesperson; acquisitions and negotiations; owner relations; asset management; finance; development and design; due diligence and market studies, project management; revenue management and cost control.
- A seasoned leader that has directed executives, management teams and personnel during extreme market/financial conditions, expansions, acquisitions, and within diverse and at times sensitive cultural settings.
- Outbound/inbound marketing; social media tools; branding and product development; multi-property marketing and sales; asset management; franchise/interval operations; and distressed businesses.
- Professional speaker in the domestic and international marketplace.
Loren Chris Stone's professional highlights:
- Execution of a turnaround plan for a 67-year-old business for success and expansion into new markets.
- Launch multiple startup businesses into global markets.
- Lead development teams in pre-alpha, alpha, beta, and the release of online solutions for ecommerce, enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) systems, property management systems (PMS), database management, guest service interfaces as wells as website development.
- Managed budgets from start-up to $22mil.
- Established market position in the top three in lion share among 100+ lodging companies.
- Increased gross revenues by 90%, year one, with a luxury International resort.
- Developed a custom resort property management system for an International resort.
- Formation of an international sales team.
- Increased gross operating profits, year one, by 340%, year two, by 150%; and guest satisfaction by 50% with a distressed resort.
- Managed a public relations campaign for a $1.9Mil community development project.
- Increased revenue by 22% in wholesale, leisure, and travel agent market segments for a resort management company.
- Orchestrated numerous grand opening launches of multi-million real estate developments, restaurants and businesses.
- A proven track record of success in consistently raising top line revenue and profits.
- Successfully opened a 200,000 sq. ft. ski and conference resort, a vacation club property, two restaurants, retail/commercial space with a private membership club.
- Spearheaded annual event and sponsorship programs for top tier talent.
- Career experience includes, but not limited to: Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Colorado; Vail Resorts, Incorporated, Colorado; East West Resorts and Hyatt Main Street Station, Colorado; El Santuario Resort, Spa & Residences, Mexico; The Lodge & Spa at Breckenridge, Colorado; Aspen Hotel, Colorado; SOHO Beach House, formerly the Sovereign Hotel, Miami; Apex Vail, Holiday Inn, Colorado; The Woods Inn, Colorado; Sovereign Hospitality, The Sports Resort, California; Gemstone Resorts, Utah; Winter Park Mountain Lodge, Colorado; The Luxury Collection, Starwood; Lake Dillon Fire Protection District and High Country Training Center; Summit County Chamber; Murphy Company with logistics, wellness (BeWellMarketplace.com) and technology divisions.